Band Bajaa...' most important film of my career: Anushka


posted by sooyup on

No comments

She made her much-talked about debut opposite the 'badshah' of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan, but it is her third and upcoming film 'Band Baaja Baarat' which is the most important movie in her career, says actress Anushka Sharma.
The actress who shot to instant fame with her role in the 2008 hit 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi', says that she was a lot more involved in the making of her latest film.
"This is one film which I have thought about a lot. When compared to my first two films, there is too much of me out here, which only makes it further special and important. Right through it's making, my mind was constantly occupied just with this film," said the 22-year-old.
Anushka plays Shruti, an enterprising wedding planner in the film which marks the debut of Ranveer Singh, who plays her partner Bittu. "The entire experience of working on this film has gone so deep down in my psyche that I can anything about it now; I am so clear about every aspect of it," said Anushka who is hoping to score a hat trick of hits with the film.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...